Easy to Use Beach Pop Up Tents
A sunburn on the first day of your trip to the beach can cause you to miss out on the fun and leave you with a less-than relaxing vacation. For sun protection in a flash, RIO provides solid beach tent options perfect for any seaside getaway. Whether you want a quiet place in the shade to relax and read a good book or a safe spot for kids to eat lunch out of the blazing heat, a pop-up beach tent is a must-have addition to your outdoor gear.
Is a Beach Tent Worth It?
These beach tent options are invaluable for any trip to the beach or even a campsite. If you plan on spending any time outdoors, a pop-up beach tent from RIO will provide:
- Stability: Everyone knows a day at the beach can get a little windy. These beach canopy options have tent stakes for an extra layer of stability. There are also sand pockets to provide extra sturdiness to your tent site.
- Comfort: Each beach tent provides a quick respite from the sweltering heat. It will make any beach day more enjoyable. Mesh windows and air vents also allow for superior ventilation, creating a great atmosphere to kick back and relax.
- Sun protection: These pop-up beach tent choices are so dependable that even the Skin Cancer Foundation recommends them! The 75 denier polyester fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Convenience: Your day at the beach is carefree, and your beach tent setup should be too. These sun shelters are set up in minutes, and even have interior pockets to store valuables for supreme convenience. When the sun goes down, a carry bag allows you to pack it up and easily transport it back to the car.
Types of Pop-Up Beach Shelters and Sun Shades
When it comes to choosing the right beach tent or sun shade for your trip, you have several options to choose from. Whether you’re traveling with small children, simply looking for a place to take a break from the heat in between swims, or want a shaded spot to store coolers and snacks, we’ve got you covered.
- Traditional Beach Tents: A traditional beach tent from RIO provides just the right amount of shade while keeping things cool with mesh windows for ventilation. Our pop-up beach tents are lightweight and easy to assemble and are spacious enough for two large beach chairs and other belongings.
- Total Sunblock Kids Beach Tents: Our total sunblock kids beach tents are designed to block up to 99.8% UVA & UVB rays for unbeatable protection. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation, these tents are designed to be the perfect size for little ones and are easy to set up and tear down.
- Pop-up Beach Shelter: If you’re not looking for the total coverage that a beach tent would provide, but still want a shaded spot to escape the sun and store essentials, check out our pop-up beach shelter. This stylish solution provides room for two large beach chairs and UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Cabana Beach Tent: Our cabana beach tent is a more upright solution with a back door for improved airflow. This spacious tent is just over 4 ft. tall and provides space for multiple beach chairs.
A Beach Tent for Any Size Island Getaway
Whether you want a beach tent spacious enough for two large beach chairs, or a more compact option suitable for kids, there’s a size for every beach bash. The option for children blocks 99.8 % of the sun’s harmful UV rays and has a silver protective undercoating and built-in floor. Kids will be burn-free and safe from the heat with this comfortable and convenient beach tent. No matter the size, each beach canopy is constructed with ultra-dependable 75 denier polyester fabric that is made to stand up to the elements on the beach. You won’t want to leave home without these convenient pop-up beach tent options from RIO.
Beach Tent Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good tent for the beach?
When it comes to choosing the best beach tent, there are several factors to consider:
- Durability: It’s no surprise that your beach tent will need to be durable enough to stand its own against the ocean’s harsh weather conditions. From corrosive salt and sand to strong winds and constant set up and tear down, choose materials that are high quality and specially designed for the beach.
- Size: Beach tents come in a variety of sizes from smaller kid-sized tents to large cabanas that provide shade for multiple chairs. Smaller tents will provide optimal portability, whereas larger tents will be best for large parties and big families.
- Sun protection: When looking for a beach tent, it’s important to ensure a high enough UPF rating. UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor—the higher this number, the less UV radiation a fabric allows to reach your skin. UPF 50 blocks 98% of the sun’s UV rays and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Convenience: A hassle-free beach tent can make your day by the ocean even more relaxing. Look for models with convenient setup and portability.